IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

call a woman ugly, call a man gay...they equal with effect on two genders

 To someone you never get to with some you never get AND I STILL GOT SOME....some did get it. faggots call me a narcissist cause i ain't do pussy that was paid for. (only narcissist is shmoodles with his poodles) had a black brotha here call me realist. AGREED WITH MY BROTHER. MY MAN LARRY FALCON HAD SCORE OF SUPERBOWL (ATLANTA FALCONS)...changed for me. My man was just tryin to say I'm bout pauly straight but they got numbers...numbers even or odd i ain't steve and i ain't stud. me even straight, me oddly enough straight....straight realist. STARBUCKS FRAPPUCINO MY VERSES FACE SCAR PACINO ...hearing voices in the after life...absurd STRONG changes time and time again through out the day

No comments: