IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, April 19, 2024

Once again, on jews.

 If I wrote beating on catholics or christians or hindu's or christ himself, I'd think twice...they might get offended. Aside david weiss...he's know me from day  I came to this country..offended by a child? Otherwise...my father. All years of absurdity..WILD SHIT by (bi nah I BE I). Through out a crazy father son relationship. He NOT ONCE got offended. So he displayed what might be getting offended once...he killed my fucking cat. So me with jews? Never once did offense play. My pops told me "You're going to die before me, that I promise you." And he said that before I wrote any anti-semite gangsta rap. Dying? Here I gooooooooooooooo....namean. Money got its own voice..despite my father's wealth Ive rotten in poverty my whole fucking life. Maybe that's why I stutter now. :-) Death after my cycle with me jordan on bike el. Bikes? I spent my whole youth walking. Don't need speed, I just read. AGAIN ON THE FUCKING FAGGOT WHO CALLED ME NARCISSIST. "Always give as good as you get, if not better" I aint never got shit, from NOONE. Giving on the other hand? Those who played into my life know that fact between us. NOW ON WEALTH...I'VE HAD WEALTH...without a dollar in my pocket. Influence huh. SINFLUENT! I'm fluent on sin my nigga...WHATS GOOD KING? Wealth..Health? Never had it. NEVER. As my #1 writer Chekhov wrote in the greatest short story of all time. "I hate wealth and health." I'm with chekhov but checkmate? nah I'm straight mate BETTER CHECK IT ;-). I'm a fan of kasparov anyway.. fuck that self-loathing jew fisher. you know how a russian do, ALREADY. I'm all you ready? I mean to defeat a flawlessly coded computer couple of times..my man kasparov that's fucking genius far above your fucking harvard computer science zuckerberg far above harvard law obama...as well as harvard med..shit i dont know? Charles Xavier maybe, beats me.. but obama...yale #1 law for 50 + years.....I guess harvard is hard word. Obama..your word. fuck where was I going with that? oh yeah...my word HARD. I write. you're a man of hard work obama. stay black namean   had me feeling real sick for about 15 minutes today then  I came downstairs fucking ruined it. I get off on suffering. My life as a whole. As far as me buying dope or whatever cause im sick? nah.. dealer give me garbage once..THATS THAT. Don't care how sick I get. Sometimes ya word simple thus doesnt need to be worded. I got a way with words did it my way..my words. One on mr sinatra. this whole JFK business...just fruitcake kid huh. niggas gonna offend a president who got killed. my man obama, SPEAK UP. (OBAMA AINT WASP EITHER).. this whole shit msging me some of your posts might have  offended or whatever. Me offend? never. NOT NOONE. my anti-semite gangsta rap. Offend? How can you be offended by a person who's comforted by you and is only comfortable with you.  As far as sarah weiss? I had her sleep over my house..didn't feel any awkward to it. And awkward, it's all I've been. Sure we got high, next day she went home. ONCE AGAIN...emotionally retarded. I mean fuck..anastasia kareva is the one and only lady I went first to kiss. ME? MAKING A MOVE ON A CHICK? EMOTIONAL RETARDATION WAS CURED/ I was too dope sick every day for it to be awkward with her, yaknow. I remember that one birthday with her and another ukrainian best friend at my house. *Sigh*. Moments I cherish man..moments I cherish.

No comments: