IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Kevorkian...kafka? Kidding.

lived as hunger artist (short story by franz kafka). I can remember crying while with a woman only once in my life. With nastya...and pointers to love? Too elitist for white! nastya was retarded. Boy what I ...got myself....in life. Her sister turned her to drugs not me. I wasn't even close. Other time we had sexual relationship no drugs were involved. I mean realistically FACTS of the matter is above politics and religion. boy did politics afford me spirituality.. My pops? Elitist affording white...however u spin grammar with that one. I'm done. What politics turned barrack into with iosif turned over by politics? beats me. JESSICA ENOUGH SAID FOR LATELY. (Obama Kennedy Geller) Ok good. (actonym) OK GOOD (sarcasm with the good being in caps) (acronym) . Only earned me >A< coma. And faggots stood by calmly while I ended up in a coma with no coma after a coma. (with coma definition changing with the , sign). Signed up for a coma resulting from politics. Sex resulting from help with wife of a wise guy and nastya being the daughter of a mobster. Guy wise Wise guy or guy (Geller as guy with I. Just I.) too wise for his own good. Poor nastya..from a father who died with her 9 years old then to me...I came to america at age of 9 wise guy mobster both were a fact. The mob was too wise for your guy. Person in nastya place should get the best regardless of what she did to me..father a mobster sister a call girl and her...oh my poor nastya :(. "MY MOTHER SAID MY FATHER FELL DOWN STAIRCASE AND DIED she told me once). lived poorly. When you do math grammar whatever...on that ONE whichever oh my nasty .One in heart.) Math does love addiction affords grammar. I pray nothing bad is done to nastya. once again, poor..or POOR.  from wife of a wise guy to daughter of a wise guy afforded me SHIT. Wise guy afforded wife daughter wasnt fitting to be a wise daughter. Mobster don't sweat over grammar. Nastya wasn't good with grammar, do sweat is over. fucking dr lee i wish she saw my as physique(or SOME SHIT) enough for her to get me a state bid in state psych. From nastya to merrie to teenage sluts to brother spot call girl donated by a homo. Nastya....slut. Nope. (oh sorry didnt have sex with merrie or call slut). Dr merrie lee with making man,,, looking like me or whatever man. the mind that politics affords you. i dont care jewish black italian or a jew black at heart too small as italian. whatever ... Nastya wasn't black or italian though. And impagliazzo didnt listen to tupac. (I doubt that one). small guy like me big as me or just big as me being the small guy. Wife of a mobster irene daughter of a mobster nastya...then you get alexis who is neither one. My sex life life to women in my life....im done. Too wise. Crippled jew gay jew fuck em. I'm not crippled just sick I outdid 27 club I kicked 80 mg methadone cold turkey at 27. Born on 27? JR. jewish retard my bad i let ego play as whole. The man born to a hole. Wholesomely so as whole. or someshit about being some playing a whole. as whole. whichever grammar turns you to. I did grammar.  didnt turn me out. Ivan Ilyitch or his bum being I. (When a man realized his only friend was a servant) Man friend servant, realized. I cried with nastya in life...cried over my mother recently I cried when zuckerberg came to mind. nastya my love...mother got her a zuckerberg in life alright. a geller. Ivan's Servant..Iosif's son. fiction. Son served I. whatever man. or the way i am or what way i am or who I AM. analyze morning . My life as a whole...defines word romantic. Obama..or zuckerberg or whoever. Still nastya is romance. just an ego that big on a man that small (or ego with big) ..too small be big yet big enough to be small. Ego rotating emergency room EPIPHANY RETARDED. (Some ER for you). Excited retard today. Times ticking man so I'll only be excited for so long...retard...brain damage + emotionally retarded equate to retard. Her being retarded( as far as IQ ) me being a freak of nature. Freak retards nature...Mafia nastya made nigga...two MN's...missed three...oh my nastya :(. LOOK WHERE LOVE GOT US HUH A DAUGHTER SO WISE.

No comments: