IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, April 13, 2024

UKRAINIANS ARE NAZIS I HEARD ON RUSSIAN TV...WHATEVER I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THEY ROTTEN APPLES RUINED CHERRIES OR SPOILED KIDS WITH DOWNS SYNDROME.....*but*...*tear& on left eye"

 jewish FOLKS ..>aint a nigga in the hood who keep it hebrewist le parcissus" now there is one fucking moment i KID YOU FUCKING NOT, ONLY ONE FUCKING MOMENT WHERE MY HEART ....BLEW BY MY EMOTIONAL RETARDATION SO CAUSE MY MOTHERS CLOSEST FRIEND me and my best friend were passing out real tired andmmt my `lirrle adorable mutt`SNF I KID U NOT MY  MY HEART OUTSIZED (TURNED OUT TO BE BIGGER THAN0 MY EMOTIONAL RETARDATION) I TRIED TO KISS HIM. (NAME ISSERGEY MURAVKSY).WTF HE PUSHED ME AWAY . ALL THEmoney rihght offVE HAD IN MY LIFE FROM THE YOUNG AND SICK TO THE MIDDLE AGE OFFERING ME MONWEY TO LIVE WITH THEM I TRIED AND OLDER GIVI      fuck IT MAN THIS GUY HAD EMOTION IN ME BIGGER THAN MY EMOTIONAL RETARDAT ION TH ONE TN MY WHOLE LIFE WHERE I MADE A MOVE ON A MAN I TRIED TO KISS THE FUCKING GUY AND HE PUSHED ME AWAY. I THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. THIS GUY HAD SCHIZOPHRENIA HE WAS A FUCKING GENIUS...snd he pushed m e away. i used to think about it all the time and laugh.  now i think  about it...so depressed man. it's sad. shaindy and nastya whatever man . I would have turned to man. and my best childhood friend he told me "sergey didn't want to ruin your friendship". We were best friends all the time and he did me the best favor a man could do another MAN. he didn't  voluntarily turn me out. I could have abused drugs hrdcore fucked withmen etc...do ABSURD WILD SHIT. But instead I stayed straight krpt it straight PLAYED IT STRAIgjy aould suffered as a man PROLONGED SUFFERING holocaust for you. I'M HOLY AND BOY DID IT COST. NUFF SAID MY NIGGA NAMEAN ..............HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  SERGEY MURAVASKY FOREVER MY....MAN YOU WERE SOMETHIN ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAMEAN     I LOVE MY BROTHER ILYA GELLER THO ILLSY OGELLER BRO.                                                                                                                                           J        

No comments: