IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Sickly P as my man matt falcon titled me.

 nah, I was just sicky. my dick wrongly chose, was picky. Falcon's wife a church woman...his father changed score of falcons superbowl...REMEMBERED ME. You know , word...MY PEOPLE THE FALCONS. Matt's dad larry A REALIST TAKE HE TOOK KNEW IM REAL THEY SHOOK. I didn't realize it was down to be gay or die. He understood me, long years back. Intelligent, rich, a man of church. NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR HIM. "Thou shall not lie in bed with a man as thou would with a woman." He knew all I got is youth..at 33, it was gone. He had me die a man thats definate. I'm pretty sure his wife saved a prayer for me. 95 glendale road, wilbarham, MA, 01095. I remembered his address way back from when I was a teen. Emotionally retarded, never the less...had the mind of a G-E-N-I-U-S. (geller elect no idiot ultimately sacrificed). Emotionally retarded...my father had my wrongs go on. SOCIOPATH AND EMOTIONALLY RETARDED ARE FAR APART. My path to emotion was KILLED when I was just a child. My mother beat my ass in order for me to do well in school. Likely my father had her do so. I remember them arguing often then her coming home late night and sleep by my side hugging me instead of sleeping with him. I had the position of MAN ever since I was a kid...me and her not biologically related so she slept next to me as comfort. Acronym TERMS (This emotionally retarded man stunned). you look at my past as whole.....ah fuck it. ENOUGH SAID. Just, I'm in high hopes..the falcons deliver me a gift after it all. Churcb, riches, hope maturity had matt attend the second. atleast visit the first I'm just diabetic, always in thirst. Liana, spirit of shaindy in the after life. Sarah weiss, a book titled sarah's key. My first land lord (David Weiss) knew I was big on reading thus a book.Sarah was the key. Man, I'm so sorry...a child in emotional maturity so I only cherished the one lady I cried infront of. Emotion had no outlet and I was finally intimate with a woman who let me out. Let out the trauma I went through when I was young.  (Where I'm living there is a antonym to I..HE IS SO EMOTIONALLY STABLE BUT BLUNT AND I DO SAY BLUNT FUCKING RETARDATION) excuse my language :-) money never I play ya boy leaving to say come gunny fuck bunny it's just funny me gay. Once again, some rap in the name falcons.  Now , russians have a music genre called shanson , it's prison music and everything related. I found an american artist whos american shanson. Aside his racist songs, he is man. He spent 20 years in prison, correctional facilities etc. Now as far me, he said "Been on a ocean liner called the cocaine carolina...cocaine carolina how did I get hooked on you." lyrics to my song "Been on a beach called brighton had in me the speedball fighting first time was like I got struck with pleasure lightning, Speedball sue how did I get hooked on you" :*( I'm saying my man david...weiss...oops allen coe. YOU TALKIN AMERICAN SHANSON MY NIGGA, IM ON MY WAY TO PRISON GONNA DIE THERE.....speedball sue how did i get hooked on you. :() oh yeah he said "she was such a lady i was only 22". at 22 got severe brain damage, coma etc. 22 number of relevancy for me. BLACK MY PEOPLE I AINT NO RACIST. THATS A DEFINATE.

No comments: