IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, April 15, 2024

America

 forget ashamed of being sick. there is a bigger problem. and this is it -> When a person feels that its one way but is hard pressed to speak of another...that's just fucking childish antics for you.and you know what.. dont matter if white or black poor or rich that's just how it is. America for you. Jewish culture a little different but that's only cause they have their own society and are taught differently . But let's not forget...they're only human as well. THEY SAY GET OVER YOURSELF ITS OVER BUT MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may not be nietzche but i aint no snitch ye the bet anton chekhov romantic story check of hunger artist by franz kafka im hungry listed cuffs ya THE BET BY ANTON CHEKHOV..FAIRLY SHORT STORY. The most beautiful brilliant and baldly written tale ever written. ITS SHORT SO READ IT. VERY SHORT I lived the main character plot line in The Bet as well as hunger artist. fuck em niggas tho cause on me the bet's character aint got shit. IVE LIVED BOOKS READ BOOKS AND WROTE A BOOK. so fuck these so called writers, on your realist THEY AINT GOT SHIT (AND MY STATEMENT IS FACT I NEVER SAY SHIT TO IMPRESS. I DONT TALK BOUT KEEPIN IT REAL I KEEP IT REALEST) "That cursed bet," murmured the old man clutching his head in despair… "Why didn't the man die? He's only forty years old." main character in The Bet..was 40 years old when his time imprisoned alone was over. I'm 40 today.

No comments: