IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

I'm a shlemazel as pops used to call me.

After life even if its life. I guess jewish people found out what my pops did to me or maybe I'm biologically jewish I don't know either one of my bio-parents.Never the less my jewish PEEPAHLZ Peep my pahlz. maybe now I'm one with moyshah. Then this dude here talkin bout sex first he gay now hes bi straight unlikely cause then he'd feel ashamed sucking dick for money...my son talkin like he puerto rican jew. DOUBT THAT ONE , crackhead aint got NO VALUES AT ALL. he'll fuck his own mother for a 10 hit. I mean through out my life crack was THE ONE DRUG THAT I NEVER DID. THE ONLY FUCKING ONE. Now this zherm jessica introduced me to it , i fucked around for a while but now that's done with. And jessica being black transgender almost always payed for us getting high. Obama probably knew of my Stardom. I mean my life as a whole OBVIOUSLY HE KNEW WHAT IT CONSISTED OF.  I guess his blessing in the after life. Me dying in prison or whatever...that was just severe brain damage talk. No fantasy there. A shemale, sure..it was my fantasy. "pervert" and "RedRain" always talked about it in my hang out, a depression chat.  And now, when I get so absurdly nervous and feel aint no way to deal with...it gets solved. I'm an absurditist at this moment Mr. nervosa

Yours truly, 
"Nobody from Nowhere" 

No comments: