IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, April 25, 2024

ey, seinfeld..I'm tom you jerry.

 With women..I don't give a fuck if you a mexican anorexic midget with no breasts. YEH, I'VE COME TO THAT. That gay stuff unless you a tom cruise in his 20s..you the one honored by ya runner with ed, bout it aint nothin special i'm three X's just spatial...i know i know geller get gay nah im grim, good. 5 G's I'm 5 star ya gotti he ain't get too far bullets ain't no scar. I'm grim pops I seen cops I done tops jordan jump while I hops. blondie if I'm a narcissist you ain't meet a fucking man yet. talking to myself in company of others, others I fathers. Ain't nothin black bout drinking simply smokin L's just thinking. (r.i.p shaindy eckstein. pac said it bout guns with me just you, I was too immature to understand your ways). I ain't ashamed of being sick and ladies...ashamed of having a dick?) On red light I turn on corner candle light fan just a mourner. Code of illuminati on the mic I'm ill you just body. 2 pac faced death cause he mentioned I'm sick never mentioned.

No comments: