IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Maybe just amused by my new york foul

 as far as california. now. Had snot on my wrist, god got the gist. morning >Writing does me in. Or rather, IT DID ME IN. from mimicing anti-semite remarks to me writing more than a paragraph in love , though knowing she aint too bright (I FAVORED) never had her read it. But our parents..politics there in itself. Coincedence with god, irony without. from birth to 22 odd job live too. and STILL THEY KILLED ME. I guess my romantic life and my father as some wise jew guy WAS LIKE TWO DICKS AND NO CHICKS. And dick said fuck me cause I ain't fuck. NOW AS FAR AS. My father was cold. And with me being cold. He had a freak of nature fuck up to compare with. I guess he knew, lookin like me a fuck up mind you in NY. Compare to? cold? you know, I. My father played it as, he was doin everything he can to save me. But, you know what I was killed for...he made the decision on my death a long time ago. Just put on an act of guilt to him. But facts of me and nastya....man id be pushing it i was to say she had me warm up. though I loved her but I mean...loving me...as a woman. Just a helpless child to few women who favored. I PUT HEART(MY WRITING) INTO IT CAUSE OF nASTYA, OBVIOUSLY MY HEART GOT ME KILLED.

No comments: