IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Birthday was I under hypnosis or just man pride

 As so very often on my birthday I was feeling a little off cause of dope. And all day in her presence. I didn't get high. And had plenty of money to do so. Now for something like this to occur I cant remember even ONE other time for years on end where I had money in my pocket was shitty and didn't buy dope. I heavily doubt this was some sort of hypnosis from some i33t doctor pops he knows. But if it was..I'd thank him. This was in my beloved's presence. And her sister always called me a homo when I called gf....30 minutes later one foul mouthing me would bring me some dope on her way to making money selling that ass. What can I tell ya...the life of a romantic. Six and teen huh. Ok away from love.. JADAKISS JORDAN AND JERK. I didn't get off on the last one. And oh yeah, Getting jump shot off. Couldn't do that one...birth had me. Jump being fourth. "I rock hoes yall rock fellas aight jordan got bank tellers" My brother chose 23 ofcourse being biological family. HOWS THAT ONE FOR NARCISSIST, BLONDIE. The greatest russian writers Fyodor Dostoevsky Leo Tolstoy and 3rd Anton Chekhov with his short stories.  I didn't get into a 3rd coma oddly enough chekhov favorite writer. Life was shortened after living one of his stories 6 years later , it was over. Some illestuminati for you.

No comments: