IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Monday, April 29, 2024

"Anti-semitism"

 I already explained 50 times why it was written, now ill tell you why it stayed up. Because pedophiles like kramer from seinfeld wanted to have reason for me to get turned out. So they MADE SURE it stays on my blog with noone commenting so on so forth. AND SARAH WEISS GOT THE FUCKING NERVE TO TELL ME SOMESHIT LIKE "YOU DONT ONLY LOVE YOURSELF SARAH WOULD KNOW FIRST HAND". Or maybe I should "safely assume" that she wasn't aware of a pedophile video of me that was made public? So rabbi, once again where is your morale on this one? A brain damaged person whos got a way with words and is comfortable with jew's writing...OR PEDOPHILES MAKING SURE MY "RAP" STAYS UP. And kramer come see me again with a remark like "you are my fantasy"...we'll see how far it gets you. I watched a video of a under 18 girl once in my life FIRST OF ALL I was a teenager myself second...her name was maria same as my first grade teacher's. Me cleaning my feces? I'll burry you in your own, kramer. :-). just blunt fact zuckerberg, life afforded me the privilege to never lie. And second yet foremost I'm never wrong because when I'm wrong I don't open my mouth. To face something like never being wrong in life...it ain't easy. Just the way my persona formed. Some shit like "looking like me has its privileges" or whatever. I don't need no sideline commentators to boost my ego...it's big enough as it is. Big enough for big? probably. Oh yeah on the holocaust..correction. I'm holy and it cost. ANOTHER FUCKING COINCEDENCE I TURNED 33 IN 2016 WHICH WAS MY AGE FOR "SECRET SOCIETY". 2+1+6=9. AGE I CAME TO AMERICA AT. And no scottie pippen didn't become my favorite player for the sake of making this claim. THAT IS ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU FOR SURE. oh yeah ... and 3+3 to that 9 you get 15. which is the age a pedophile video of me was recorded. with grandeur delusions as claimed my brother I am troubled by..nah I'm just grand on being delusional. I spent life living so...for the sake of defining man. 

No comments: