IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, April 15, 2024

To jessica . ( precious )

 My existance showed problems...unsolved, thus it was a problem. Unsolved, thus sober was a problem. Unlike Nas..Jay z married an attractive fag hag. So he ruined 2pac song..2pac. 2 pac spoke of illuminati in a song. Which was dangerous. But, he risked his life to...stand against? Maybe pac was straight. I've been in 2 comas, didn't make it to third. Guess cause I'm nasty on the mic myself. I was showing a problem, on my block I was the problem. With jews I was walking, ignoring problems...though I was aware of. I mean, I was kind of delusional SO THE PROBLEMS DIDNT COME THRU.  Or maybe it was just my physique which didn't afford me sobriety. anemic... my knee was on mic ON THE other hard oops hand , Anton Chekhov short story, it defined the word romantic BETTER THAN ANY WRITTEN STORY OR SONG. Really makes me wonder if Chekhov was gay. Fuck stories, songs. Kevorkian's euthanasia is only thing romantic.  And a third..well..Pacino sorry it ain't you. Maybe when guy killed himself in movie called american beauty. Only that I can think of. in russian, the word romantic has nothing to do with romance. Typically it is what's heavily against the normal, suffering and death. it ain't about love...it's just love in itself. Kevorkian I'm almost sure is gay, I mean really when you're willing to get locked up for a long time standing up for those who have no chance to fit in SOCIAlly..then again...your romantic Parcissus FUCK OUTA HERE NEVER WORE A MASK NEVER KEPT MY WEIGHT SOLID MY SONS MY APPEARANCE ALONE THE LIFE IVE LIVED DEFINED "ROMANTIC" NOw on to my love nastya I could have had real romance with her BUT LIVE WITH ROMANCE Or LIVING THE LIFE OF A ROMANTIC... I chose....romantic. if they sent me to the box atleast when freed I meet a fox philosophy aint subject to pauly just an object. I mean to be a realist, you must look at such...just as objects. Philosophy just an object.   ONCE AGAIN preference is fucking fact best I can call it ...is...philosophy.

No comments: