IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, April 14, 2024

"Gay" (On the other hand, I'm a writer). Rather, with the other hand.

 Pedophiles ruined my life. My only sin was youthful rebellion caused by who else..? PEDOPHILES. accept fact that i'm gay after that one...pedophiles were MEN. I'm sinless. Period. Fucking pedophiles, faggots must have had their period every time they watched that video of me getting molested. Couldn't bleed out of your dick though so they saved some money on tampons. Two favors in one from me. I lived life THE MAN amongst "men". Atleast Al pacino titled me Parcissus, Pavel Pacino . seeing that pedo video of me, ofcourse. All of a sudden I'm a narcissist, fuck out of my face. I've grown a pretty big head over the years? NAH I WAS BORN WITH A BIG HEAD. THATS THE ONLY THING NARCISSISTIC ABOUT ME. SOLID FUCKING FACT. "i speak the truth every time I step in the booth" - Beanie Sigel. I SPOKE THE TRUTH WITHOUT ANY FUCKING BOOTH. Forgive pedophilia, why of course. The church forgives ALL SINS...you just make a nice donation and you're going to heaven!! "i don't do face book I give bitches facial play the white welfare card yet create bi-racial" - Parcissus YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS DEFINED BY WHAT GOT YOUR DICK HARD AT PUBERTY NOBODY THOUGHT TO THEMSELVES "I WANT TO FUCK HER AND GET FUCKED SAME TIME". NO SUCH THING, WHAT COMES LATER IS CHOICE YOU MAKE. NOT YOUR PREFERENCE. NOT SEXUAL IDENTITY. BLUNT FUCKING TRUTH AS BY YOUR REALIST. Religion, in my view..Nah.. Religion was designed to exploit people. Shamelessly. Maybe religion was designed by a sociopath. How you tell me I'm wrong on that one? That's why my religion aint religion, it's realism. I'm a realist. Though I firmly believe in god. God, if you believe in god. Well Religion and Realist start with the same letter. I chose the later. Realist. A realist, a narcissist? Nah. Never that. Realist and narcissist. both end with ist. So does antagonist. I antagonize bullshit. Devil? nah I ain't with that one either. I'm just a device who wrote without pencil Realist ain't good nor evil. Just that good, I'm against wrong, again writing is long. I'm a writer. Your nietzche, chekhov, kafka..they rookies in comparison. One was atheist, one was a romantic and my man kafka..well...he was JEWISH. ;-) I'm sorry, I missed important one. Life is a matter of choices. AIGHT IM GETTING INTO PHILOSOPHY HERE. PhilosophERRRR. philosophy got ERRor!

No comments: