IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Kayla as a perry or Kareva for pavel.

 All heart there. Ego building legend or legend building ego. Or the freak of nature in between the two. (sorry missed the legendary anastacia kareva...forever a legend in my heart) Whatever man..I'm legendary ego. me as ego...or nah just I the legend. (The legend of laura as put forward to me). Parcissus...Al too big for maybe dunno. hollywood sure had his ego too big and me born an ego...man forget it. EGO OF A GAY MAN POPSTAR WITH... ME....just ego. I don't need me as a gay just an EGO(got an ego). Turn our backs on each other huh...sigh. ego turning backs on gays or gays turning backs on ego...or whatever im done "eminem". oh sorry THERE AINT NO TURNING BACK WHEN YOU GOT AN EGO THE SIZE OF MINE. Just Sickly P. My son matt falcon..boy oh boy. the kind of humor which money affords a man. life afforded you me...THE MAN.

No comments: