IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, April 22, 2024

criminal psych aquintances

 when they put me in criminal psych I met 3 people that were somehow related to my case a young white killer a german ..im not going to define. I sat in between in them reading "The Kite Runner" By Khaled husseini AN ARAB. To add flavor to the mix. all this with the last name "Geller". There was one man who stood out of politics a black schizophrenic whos life revolves around the bible. I wasn'r much different from my life style as a whole I kept myself up on a moral pedestal that was above all small talk.With my "moral pedestal" I couln't do anything with christianity  I saw priests/popes as con artists who exploited the dying to further their benefit. I was well within reason. So maybe all in all I did point fingers rationilising my wrongs with social degeneracy. people that think that will somehow drop me from moral pedestal. WHAT CAN I TELL YOU, REALITY SHOWS OTHER. Anyhow. What can I say..I got exactly what I asked. Then one time a lady said she "was impressed me" she died 2 weeks later from an overdose. It was just men telling me they were impressed with me understanding they are in no position to look me in the eye and say someshit like that. And with the kareva family...her pops was mafia died early youth. It was 3 women..mother being a white socialite. With my anti-semite rap to a racist remark I made at the ferry got off a serious drug habit and 2 weeks later when it was over...I met kareva girl walking towards me at the ferry. I couldnt even bring myself to say hello. When you take the position of a mobster by playing cultural anti-hero I mean all in alll...with the one u care for. Enough said. So yeah, I got what I asked for. I just never looked at it like that ..that there were any negative influences coming from my relation to her. It was blunt in my eyes...a retarded boyish girl white socialite...GOD. But with my physique adding to my anti-hero and being the key point of...well not too saintly image. I couldn't live with that one. Because I felt I was on a moral pedestal not that I was putting myself up on the pedestal. Where I firmly believe...I was born. "Mr. right".

No comments: