IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, April 22, 2024

I might not know difference between right and wrong

 But I do believe in right and wrong. No extending that one. What do I know about the russian mafia except their admiration for me. Maybe politics saw my sainthood in a revolving door. What all that which it consisted of was my grace in absurd incidents. Absurdities that could be well rationalised in any sane individuals mind. Emotionally retarded + stroke at 22..you want to play sociopath into that one..you are fucking satan. And middle-class white kept me going smooth without me ever thinking twice as far as how they think of me or what they see me as etc. I don't know shit about crime on any scale except that which resorted from hypergraphic/hyperlexic fiction. Otherwise some russian "mob" thought it'd be amusing to watch to steal coffee from chain pharmacies to go get off in some aging prisoners house that probably was taken to america to die in peace. And aside those two...not a single crime in my life. All in all probably some sort of russian anti-hero painted to some i'd imagine or jesus good knows how they see it as. I can't even imagine what was going on through a neighbors mind while I was just there.

No comments: