IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, April 1, 2024

i display nothing but loyalty beside the fact i am royalty (any ladies reading i'm bum who rich collecting foodstamps life a bitch)

 russian verse ya emu concretna i svetna pa roje pezdanul (translation -> i got em concretely and light on nailed him in the face ....namean my guest looking lean I aint putting an i in word my certainty in self nailed him myself an i at the end of your pap Parcissus pencil arms once again ALL THATS MISSING IS i at the wild end top of my KILLER russian   ( or just "their mafia nation wide within the law" they offended you killed or deported done deal you sort it....not at all. IM A GODSEND. Thus after life should be smooth it's better life. on a real note I mesmerize came to memory fault what's left in size. IM A MAN OFCLASS THUS ON YOU I TAKE A PASS

No comments: