IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, April 7, 2024

I've no friends hope enemies with me.

 sanemies, I'm sane just me. know mike tyson in boxing no tie son. I don't fear death, death fears me. Shit, it's right by me. I'm just realist, real on these.   "For a narcissist moments of truth are too difficult to bear". I lived the truth. But ofcourse, a bear is difficult. LOOKING LIKE ME TRUTH COMES EXPENSIVE "Grandiose delusions" well. they didn't result from me or my life etc. The rich gay installed grandiose. A stick figure like me with a lot of facial hair... STICK FIGURE STEWIE GONE ADULT! .that's newly freak, ya AND IM TRULY SICK. Alot of men shaved last night, maybe sometimes facial hair keeps closeted safe or something dunno. >can't understand everyone much less they understand me< But of course I went off course  So pops remembers me, You do reggie miller, the badge I ain't feeler (He cried, had guilt. don't know where his actions landed him. was it result of politics. shit i had/have no fucking clue. I'm here listening to voices coming from my choices. Looks like , falcons have me in the heart forever. I chose dying ( a straight ) over continuing  Pharmacy , meds damaged me so much in life. A new russian pharmacy in staten island shortly before my disaster happened. CVS the only pharmacy I never used. And now I go to CVS free drinks.. free!. (five finger free, All F's 3 of em) 3rd coma didn't happen so only free in the after life. 

No comments: