IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, May 7, 2023

well

 security in the lobby just said to me I'm with u 100 percent I'm sorry I'm an addict but in so many wise ways I lived up to it...BEH SADLY SARCASTIC but thank u for kind of words my whole image it's rare I get those out of anyone IM AGING YOUNG JOYOUS YOU KNOW THAT IM FOR US rest in peace 2pac west or east don't matter pac is FOREVER rap godfather :-) for u Tupac white boy putting a line of wit for ya SMOKIN BROTHAS LIKE THEY NEWPORT PHRASE IT LIKE IM IN COURT I must say Tupac had greatest line in rap history smoke em like they indoe break em like they windows THAT Berkeley boy that's literary talent ah well *grin* bed time!!! I knew a guy wen young that had the tattoo "born alone die alone" it might b my fate no need for some social acceptance tattoo I found out at 33 I don't have biological family n look where IAM now so I guess I was born n will die alone oh well life of a hopeless romantic :+) I'm insulting results...resulting insults heh night stephaniEFNet.

No comments: