IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, May 8, 2023

I do believe..

look arrogance but look at retarded! women can humor too with "needed certainty" I've earned the right to die without prolonged suffering even if by suffering alone. heard a black brotha listening to Cobain today I was surprised. I like Aaron lewis better though. "Staind" 40yr old virgin workin at best buy im Russian I wasn't born in prison so that homo shit IN MY CULTURE really don't work. I miss her but I'm sickly broke so I just have to b realistic but my nigga I got stronger heart warming memories than your best day at labor. I go to sleep peacefully at night I'm sorry if you. don't coworker man smiling at you the wrong way I must say u got bigger problems than me let's keep it -,REAL,- Holmes . my whole life been a problem yet  I LIVE. shorty one night stand a lil beyond money I'm the lead singer of my band dick so small beyond funny Richard done Pryor rich tard spit fire ALWAYS BEING RIGHT IS PAINFUL I RAIN STOOL FUCK THE SYSTEM I OVERRULE IM SHOOTIN POOL TAKIN MY MAN TO SCHOOL FEEL BETTER MAN IM DONE PLAYING FOOL IM A GENIUS AT HEAaRT CALL ME OJ ON BART IM SICK ENOUGH TO FUCK A MAN IN HIS ASS BUT I WONT CUZ ITLL LOOK TOO HIGH CLASS that last one was like ems crack say before line. my version don't offend NOONE though I like retarded arrogance in women cuz then u can get real comfy but payin for women is homoed out wat u gona tell a real gf I rather touch tom cruise then I'll b able to brag to the slut that "I touched him" n get pussy for free. I mean let's go beyond gender n sex and shit and keep it at man. I stick to the issue at hand..MAN'hood. I like Talkin to myself it seems like u good ppl so I don't mind in ur company wen u greaseball in u go grease grind out thares is ur og talk AS THE MOMENT EMPIRES SHORTLY AFTER REQUIRES I'm don't know satire what's that wit it you tight knit it so may be know I will it I live it u just talk cuz ur physique better let's be realistic here ahhhh I'm an abortion legend socially speaking there could be two ways to look at last statement impossible but that abortion shit easy to play from here on I thought a wig in my hair then I'd b blow drying 

No comments: