IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, May 26, 2023

true story ma nig

 privilege is to be afforded in the village I'm to be recorded they might not understand genius but now they met one just like the weight scale had met pun I stick with Israel though I keep it aghanistani you know my ego all right on the money verses weighin with big fuckin the playboy bunny I'm brolic play bass 100lb weight class inhale the grass I must confess pieces is chess board right on the desk despite my big head ain't needing mask I'm committed to task healing potion in flask ugh my e-risma I'm a leftist at heart yellow like Bart drug life I part new life at start well if they THEY find me this life I love drugs only thing I love more is Ms kareva for her I'd flip over heh gnite

No comments: