IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, May 7, 2023

u know if they hold an accurate image

 of me I like upclass company in forensic psych I read the kite runner sitting next to some AGING German pretty boy n this self proclaimed socialite black brother. yarmulkes never mentioned in American lit so I couldn't find an "amusing play"

" THERE IS UR WITFUL EXPRESSION NAMEAN depression chat of efnet good lord Phaedra character of sentiment timez it's ALWAYS WHO WE UPHOLD IN TIMES OF BEING HELD DOWN BY NATURAL FORCES I hope pops takes that seriously considering his stand "on the prosperous pavlik" THE GOOD IVE DONE the last of the man in the "last *sobs* m hoan *cries*....WIT! line . how is that for parcissus jargon for u Obama ageless and pedantic! OR SUMSING? CHINK WANK TENK -_- I'm in high hopes that "Jason Rosenthal" was on my side wen it came to saving my life pity or whatever if it's my side don't matter reason!! I'm getting greedy here I know I know but u rather b a junkie or lifetime of self pity come on now have a heart! oh my bad not tryin to turn anyone out HEH I'm sorry for mentioning ur name but between u n rest it's no down part on u. so it's just "random notoriety* by 'THE herb :+) lol brotha stood next to me Talkin bout I herbed u pffffttt imagine knows no end to whom I may tend to life will send to . to whom I ever tend to anything fuck outa here :-*( *sobs*

No comments: