IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, May 26, 2023

ehh

 my pops showing spite we ain't biologically related my man is short although he ain't hated my woman ann Marie spring n Lafayette mmtp showing up in Ryker's I knew she'd see. I'm a savant at chatting efnet depression forever I. my son grimreap a hater though. "maybe I could go back to sue the scag she knows just what to do she don't want me for my money she just wants my body honey cocaine Carolina how did I get hooked on you " - country artist freak of nature my stature I capture I'm rapture word is bond I DREAM ABOUT YOU LADY CLOUD NINE BABY I remember my love Ms kareva Talkin bout my father fell downstairs n died boy momma had that story sold to cover a mobsters tracks! it's sad wen u have sex with a chick n only place u feel it's worth to mention is a irc chat with idle folks I guess that's what makes me "Parcissus" a freak of nature resemble Jew n white elitist don't mix like two dicks n no chicks I remember she told me Paul ur like the Energizer bunny u just keep goinbn goin well shit when ur on a children's bike in the Lincoln tunnel u could keep goin it ain't doin much

No comments: