IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

shlemazel

 I can't say my aweful "incidents" in life were luck related though. just punishment from God. shlemazel in Hebrew means a person with persistently bad luck. I don't know who's being so kind to me right now dunno if it's a face of money (atleast to me is "face of money" I wouldn't know identity) or pops. or maybe it's just desperation that leads me to believe my father actually cares. I mean shit he's a strong man. at his age in the 80s he's still topping composure. I guess "the will can be played passive". oh yeah my bro majored philosophy I'm retarded and I just like chatting online cause it's also HYPER graphic lexic. thing is I'm not too favorable and at a mid life crisis and I don't like to lie about who IAM.  I DONT LIKE TO PUT MYSELF ABOVE ITS LIKE HUMIDITY WITH A GLOVE. I mean shit I can smell and SWEAT over self-absorption at NA meetings. how a juvenile diabetic gona go to AA heh darn I'm such a shlemazel!! PARCISSUS POINTIN FINGERS ITS NEVER THE MIDDLE SAD TO SAY HIGH JUST NOT ON LIFES RIDDLE I'm driving the bum ford into the vaginal ladder of comfort but man size of my dick I don't satisfy despite CRAZY GAS. I award with knife the reward to life. just og rap to humor pops HEH u know tho it's fucked to look at it like health can't do without wealth these rich brothas claim good then why the stealth I'm livin As you nothin but Bs you stuck with trays I'm smokin trees

No comments: