IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, May 6, 2023

the rat pack democrats and.

 rat boy. however it's played to whom it would seem there is obamaesque photo in this Jess character n the voice man I hate to know how men look at me I live elsewhere supposedly so now where the fuck wX I goin with that that voice of Charlie turned me out it's not a matter of friendship walking past pride either IAM who I is. it just is me n Jess had it bout the same I got punished she did time that's small talk fuck ur upbringing so to speak I though we moved past that I'm guess I'm full of myself with obamaesque remark if I wasn't big headed ironically enough there would be resemblance n I know COINCEDENCES gods way staying of staying anonymous n putting COINCEDENCES above God repressing spite within is so hard to live with it's hard to never let it all out . despite silence I'm all about why can't I just be huh resembles coinciding I'm bright And another COINCEDENCES of God rhyming it at all I already said I'm to too nice with the bars seeing me at the desk in photo enuff without class photo fact they even let me sit at that desk there iss ur fuckin genius on discipline I closet gays think shit as easy wat can I subculturally grew a largesque head. phew comin from the man written bout in my shape some want to see sick in a man such as I told push the profile aside I'm just tryin to stay inside within reason of biden I stand he sit in NUFF SAID HOPE EVEN THIS SEASON WTF IM SPEWIN ON BOUT

No comments: