IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, May 29, 2023

to all my SSI hustlers namean

 fuck the chosen people I'm the chosen cripple. collecting 800 a month for all of eternity namean I'm soft as feather hardened my leather you know I rather bring the country together. ....that verse is for you MISTER OBAMA THATS RIGHT I SAID MISTER I KNOW THE MEANING OF WORD RESPECT DAMN RIGHT PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN WAT IT DO MR BIDEN BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER I COULDNT GET ANY BOLDER STAY IN THE FEDERAL FOLDER. R.I.P MR PHILIP DICKERSON FOREVER MY DEPRESSIONIST CHATTERZ MY MAN PHIL PAYED A DINNER N A FANCY PROSTITUTE FOR ME I WAS SO DOPED UP I SAT ON THE BED NAKED COULDNT EVEN GET HARD N I SAID BABY DO YOU SHE WAS LIKE WHAAAAAT I SAT THERE STARIN AT HER STUPID N LEFT AFTER A FEW ;-(

No comments: