IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

"Embellishing retarded"

 name of my biography .Mr trump my number one fan fuckin with George Michael I'm talking wham u runnin modem I'm talking lan to think that in my life span I'd reach the point of just sayin DAMN HAD AN OVERDOSE ON CAM YA FUCKIN PIGS EAT YA HAM FUCKIN SHORTY NAMED TAM COMPUTERS AT 64 RAM COLLECTING SSI HI UNCLE SAM KILLIN IT IM SAYIN BAMN ridin the tracer with Tracy facts I'm facing like facey mind getting type racy I did it my way see blunts I'm smokin is hazy ain't shopping at macy k'd out like spacey I'm just out of placey :&( n Kayla perry my American beauty ur always someone to me I  guess u got used to seeing my self absorbed and idle life style

No comments: