IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, May 21, 2023

it's seldom the case and may seem out of place

 should be LGBTQF for freak . IM ACRONYM FOR FUN. freak universally natured. I'm always right without exception in the light just your perception. alwaaaaaaays aside the fact I ain't got no money ain't got no TEEFUS n DEFINATELY ain't got no driver license not sure how u spell it but Karissa cannealy from Rhode island a lady of my greatest teenage sentiment. THE GREATEST MAN THERE IS , IS THE MAN WHO DONT LET FEAR CONTROL EMOTION AND THAT MAN IS ME. There is a right and there is a wrong in life and I'm always right. But there is also such thing as rationalizing. Hows them apples Mr yale law. WHEN A MAN IS PUSHED TO EXTREMES THERE REIGN THE SUPREMES. YOURS TRULY. my pops once said ur also like Stalin he also thought everybody was against him the one humorous comment out of his fucking mouth I got my whole life. I define u confine I refine the gold mine Kramer u like little boys huh come see me u faggot I'll leave ur ass in a body bag I remember I was youtubinh a song called youth and my pops started playing the piano can I really say that was fears impact on a man fear of mortality he is human too selfish or not

No comments: