IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Humanitarian

 Wen I see my man tom cruise come out the closet on television then I'm gay. I dont have shit to say for once bottom gunner it's not even a  of gay or straight a guy like me no woman wanted n I liked the challenge with guys come on now let's get serious Mr cruise so Alexis impagliazzo want to save my ego lol but u know I lived my life straight as Jessica once told me ur straight Paul drugs or no drugs bday may 27th ain't no 40yr old virgin here so Tom cruise come on now bottom gunner wats really good my man Talkin ideals makin Broadway steals ma I'm coppin feels know u wearing high heels thunder with the orange peels under with the navy seals my son so wat the deals with that knife game I'm serving last meals n this tom bolishvili character wat happened to my ex violetta sayin we gona get married cuz I'm the only man who knew her father . poor guy died from a speedball OD IAM PRO EUTHANASIA ONLY IF ITS SPREDBALL OD TRUE STORY MY SONn my man fab like he ain't gay come on now doin a friendly song with a chick please brother fab gona bring me to tears oh yeah the Canadian Jennifer Cuthbert if ur still alive u are my jesus with that homo shit I can't come to a decisive conclusion the lies in intrusion I sigh in seclusion parcissus that man never losing glossy I'm choosing involved in the fusion whoda thunk my man talk I be bruisin the yacht I b cruising lust gets replayed but love gets overplayed you know I get paid my style displayed nice at the rim like wayde like Jordan I got it made my TEEFUS decayed during the drug raid post which I got laid 5am today still up thinkin bout my trade jump shot I fade fuck jehovas I got jade

No comments: