IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

once you've gotten pussy

 you don't care about FUCKIN SHIT I understand getting fucked the newer recover I know I know not hard atm life is full of buts and hairless mutts something hihuh u know in reality it was like any social experience to me at that point how hard it been that's the kind "of life I've led" I ain't got the strength to play father I'm not pro programmed life LOL *TRIES TO EASE UP AHH EVERY WOMAN WaNTS TO SLEEP WITH ME BECAUSE IF THEY DIDNT THEY WOULDNT PRETEND TO wen lady don't have a child she wants sex life with a child to harshly make up for it this Irene morozov was to me given our age difference. her basement plus twizzlers n pretty boy dog was the right circumstance to play with Italian boy n forensic psych dorm right circumstance for quite the baby blonde bear. I cherish such instances and their rarety with SUCH WARMTH IN MY HEART wats the big deal about me being straight I'm a freak of nature

No comments: