IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

so .rat boy it is

 yeah I've been afforded privilege don't want to tilt exagerations being a retarded crack baby FREAK OF NATURE has it's pluses I must say LEMe catch one lonely bitch I'll show u wat time it is lol if my ego wasn't so big I'd prolly be gay but come on now rat boy had a HARD life. I ain't suicidal or sick I just see death as romantic my funeral not about no fear that's like a grizzly Talkin deer that's like like me being HARDcore and being a queer :/

No comments: