IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

keep it hebrewist

 I MIGHT OWE YOU MY LIFE BUT I OWN YOUR WIFE :TENSION TOO THICK FOR THE KNIFE BUT IM CUTTIN THROUGH STRIFE ANEMICALLY YELLOWISH LIKE IM THE BEE HIVE YOU TALKIN LIFE IM GAME LIVE YOU TALKIN SWIMMING IM TALKIN DIVE YOU TALKIN EIGHT IM BRINGING FIVE IM BLAZZIN BULLETS LEAVE AK TO SIGH

U TALKIN MONEY IM WITH THE OIL RIG FLOWIN HONEY TOO SWEET FOR BIG I KNOW YA DIG EAT YA ALIVE LIKE IM PORKY THE PIG LEAVE YA IN A BLONDE WIG GAME IM RUNNING LIKE IM TONY THE TIG JUST SAYIN MY NIG AINT RACIST AINT ADDIN TWO LETTERS POKER STRAIGHT TALK MURDER THE BETTERS OPEN FANS HEARTS TO LOVE LETTERS IM GAUGING JUST FUN PAY OFF YA THE  DEBTERS IM WITH BIDEN IM BIDDIN IM RIDING N RIDDIN LEFT THE BARS AINT LEAVIN  SOFTLY SPOKEN IM GREETING FUCKIN Fate IM DEFEATING VICTORY MEETIN SMOKIN Ls IM JUST LEETIN TAME SHORTY IM TREATIN   that one is for my man Fabolous. thanks for the rikers visit man.

WITH A KNOW *) I'm blushing honey so LEMe know wen ya Wana get together oh my bad marky mark no homo namean I was raised with discipline God bless my mother if I outlive my mother that makes me a faggotn u know I don't get down like that yo I can't even place an lol here ;*/ I wouldn't break my mother's heart with two gay sons but Jessica ain't a man she's a doll with balls 

No comments: