IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Obama bumpy trump humpy lump

 bend over new York it's over I WASNT RAISED IN A CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO STAND FOR BUT ILL TELL U THIS MUCH KRAMER I STAND AGAINST PEDOPHILE FILTH LIKE YOU. I ain't need to compose any brilliant image this kind of life God blessed me with a I thought of a word perfect to title my biography "Torturesque". sub titled will of steel there is retarded brilliance for you. but yo I don't give a fuck if u are Christian so am I. but it shouldn't just be the rich who gets to die in peace everybody should be able to make a peaceful exit to God. r.i.p my fellow chosen man Kevorkian. me and the doc should have our brand of Jewish . u know we keep it the hebrewist.  dying without suffering ain't fuckin suicide if ur some priest who believes that loony shit I hope u suffer real late stage no chance cancer AND YOU LEARN. wat a fuckin joke in a adult attracted to way I'm kind of pedo cuz I'm attached to Jessica and she has a certain innocence about HER i mean fuck who knows maybe that's how president trump looked at me LOL sexually testosterone seeks innocence ...in one format or another. heh innocence despite doin crime trimming chance with doin time namean I've had it up to here with "this gangsta shit" OH BOY OHHHHHHHGIRL. HEH

No comments: