IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, May 26, 2023

my hyperlexic heart

 when I was one n twenty I heard an ircer say it may seem shallow though u better off gay I ain't breaking mother's heart even with high pay. u know I remember on a bday I sat there with gf by me enjoying a drink she sat there and I felt the moment was so awkward for her but she meant the world to me. I guess with some gays that's how it is with me. they enjoy n I'm just awkward . to fit in size my high demise my time flies and yet he tries with all the guys my heart just dies the blink defies just say oh mys my poets heart still beats though you know "HEH" so ms kareva u wise gal u tho I commit my share of sins I'm portraying innocence im a Puerto Rican jew though I believe in Jesus you know it's true I aim to please us I don't know whether to shake ur hand or hug you marky mark I'll mug you I'm just bored so I'll bug you MARKY MARK WITH UR MONEY I AINT WORRIED BOUT BREAKIN MOMS HEART ILL BUY HER NEW VALVES SO HONEY IF U GET DOWN LIKE THAT LEME KNOW! ;-)

No comments: