IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

playin with feelings huh

 if things don't work out for the best for anastacia kareva I'll rott in hell . make sure she happy or else! this autumn my apparel Zuckerberg I'm at the bottom of the barrel :-( my mom adopted me out of sympathy for a freak of nature I ain't playing the gay role n breaking her heart so if u gona kill me. do you. besides collectin SSI with brain damage or 40yr old virgin workin at best buy I'll take the former any day of the week. lol namean marky mark wats really good YO ANASTACIA IM OPPOSING ITS SAFE TO BET IM IMPOSING LOVE YOU JUST LET IM PROPOSING WE HAD JUST MET I pray to God things are well for u whoever u with if all is well I'm happy for u smokin a bad habit it's like snorting coke with Roger rabbit!!! :-) lol it's sad bro all too often I feel post mortem my style free verses I sort em Mexicans I deport em the royal couple u know I court em unlike Michael Jackson at his mansion I don't like attention I like chatting online like Marcy marc said "wat u a savant at... chatting? I solved the riddle it was fun but parcissus like the rising sUn so WHATS REALLY GOOD MR BIDEN?!?

No comments: