IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

fuck outa here

 these niggas on 200mg methadone n shit only reason I even take Suboxone is cause of boredom after all these years yeah I'm big like that comparing to me every other addict weak, my son with a skirt PFFFFFT "all the social appeal with my physique been a steal" - Parcissus I ain't deaf of the penis unload a nut n I win us I talk to people Talkin to myself cuz reality is this who the fuck am I to say anything like a mother with no nurture top of adopted is just torture picture that shit right in a communist country that's hard safe at core can't play it more where's the flag that I just wore my son Putin love that one make me a russian twig pa if ur a thing of the past who turns to will I'm at financial ruin it's true em with ur whole crew in  wen u truly love a woman u don't care if she wakes up sexually satisfied cuz that's her chat with the girls n u know em girlfriends cruel judges blonde in sorry just my worry my son Raiden gon b like LIGHTNING STRIKE...FINISH HIM! Lol my son eating crumbs off my tables writing bums in my fables id love ur sweet breasts covered in maples buying razors at staples Im done with my day pills leavin yA reals murder the jury no need for appeals. I'll just. pretend ur straight with me there is no need to pretend so socially I'm doin u a favor

No comments: