IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

jessica

 you a pretty ol thing much love to Alabama I call you Ms Obama I'm with you this summer back of the Hummer text app fuckin my nummer hope my brothas at the office keep Mr alive wat ya idiots know bout sitting n typing/reading text eight hours a day to the point of FUCKING retardation lol I'm pretty creative a Russian native ruling the state leave ya feelin type stiff I'm smokin ya spliff ain't got no fuckin teef I'm just too soft squashing the beef take one last whiff off the reef nifty I'm niff

No comments: