IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

I'm THAT nice

 decrownin jigga I'm major leaguer I'm just much  bigger mortis I'm rigor so go n figure black at heart just sayin my nigga. rigor mortis a persons body reaches post mortem(after death). nas better tho I saw painting of him on wall at queens bridge these whiteys should have a painting of me at Midland beach Staten island . PHEW  u know pacino played Kevorkian I rapped Kevorkian being a bum they could have just executed me PHEW I AINT GOT MUNCHAUSENS IM MAN CHOSEN. I don't want to listen to "the war cries of a half wit" tho I'll just read some ;-/ u know kids say "act like ur shit don't stink" well YOU HAVE MY WORD my farts literally didn't smell when I was a child. paranoia being interpretation of reality or reality an interpretation of paranoia to think I'd come to! my son took me years to figure out shoe tying I keep it as real as Tom Sawyer fuck paranoia I'm plain nutty just ask my lawyer

No comments: