IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, May 20, 2023

fuckin faggots at Google admin

 must b antisemites i translated a vysotsky song into American rAp in cultural context song called antisemite on my blog n these faggots made it look like no one ever visits my page so I figured no big deal to leave it on page then wen I was locked up at 33 they Allowed ppl to visit my page it showed on stats page FUCK U FUCKIN PENIS ENVYING FaGGOTS

I AINT DYIN EITHER LOOKS LIKE FAGGOTS PLANNIN TO KILL ME N USE ME FOR SUM POLITICAL STATEMENT

opposite of Jackson I'm black on white moral epitome just right my values whoda thunk at my height I'd put up up a fight tho my life ain't. much light leave my son to bend over u can't defeat me in battle u know it's over I'm sonnin jhova lyrically leave yA to crumbs ain't giving ya bums my game just dumbs ya down to zero all that nice they paint me hero Savin rap fully my son I done schooly leave em lookin type fooly young goddess tyra banks in love ya truly my life turning out just cruely game on lock done smokin the woolie Eminem never stand chance sword fight between Im sayin just duely my illustrious self tho they say wholly already hit the rock bottom life story I jot em tho money ain't got em these. so called lyricists u know I just butt em I'm young forever lose that I never mami I do sexual endeavour my sickly bone marrow queens bridge im running the ghetto ...my son em talkin like wat I'm gay I gay cause I hate bitches dudes ain't nothin but homo who got riches. OWNED NEWBIE EXCUSE MY COMPLICATED WORDS LOL

No comments: