IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

and thank u to

 Dr Matthew Schwartz . the legal system knows my biography and they said they didn't know what to diagnose me as. well I firmly believe I can't be diagnosed . I'm hyperlexic hypergraphic so I'm kind of autistic I guess. I dont have Asperger's I have somethin like Readergers. I love reading. repeating again I pride myself only on this. I HAVE A CONCIOUS. just suppressed by drugs a little. that's all. HEH

good night folks.


Thursday: oh yeah hello to my boy Matt Falcon. all I can say is "Corp Por" . who was the nicest at UO PvP. u already know :-)

No comments: