IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, September 1, 2023

how many men

 offered me life for a blowjob. quite frankly I wouldn't be too intimidated if I knew offer didn't result from a  pedophile video of me at 15 they saw. It's fun to frown can't look too far down. It ain't jewish or christian / black or white either. Because chances are I was born a jew though I believe in lord jesus. And I've had as ghetto a life  as new york has seen to this day. I uphold black interests, ie: basketball/rap. On the other hand enjoy reading/writing. However white that may be. So what now, I just got back from 5-6 mile walk trying to keep the heart savvy. Feline don't be such a child and make it gay/straight either. Gay straight is spite hate. There's verse of the day for you. Well mr, zuckerberg it'a a shame these library computers don't enhance IRC and I'm thirsty so bye. oh yeah IF ITS FREE I AINT DYING CLIMB A TREE KNOW I'M TRYING DESPITE CREDENTIALS I'M LEFT CRYING MY STEWIE HEAD AMERICA PRYING K

No comments: