IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, September 28, 2023

new nick nsmr I thought up. Teh Ubernerate

 My philosophy knows its portion Im doin monetary extotion write bars in proportion arguing christ on abortion. >I havent sleep AT ALL in 3days so IM not sure if those verses were hypnotised into me or I thought it off top of  my head almost that quick. maybe they were mimicing my context into me, who knows its 3 days no sleep Sounds like my own wit and in words you greeting Im boreds you start with anecdote sweet cherry Im goat. anyhow YEARS OF WORTHLESS READING HAS BECOMEWELL WORTH ITS WHILE UnCaNNy in DETail my tranny in retail on to a saying which it aint we always love those that admire us but we dont always admire those we love. grinlessly mind seizes comment GOD HUMOURSLY DEFORMED PARCISSUS HE FORMED UNCLE PRYOR PERFORMED

No comments: