IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, September 25, 2023

to START at hero when you're below zero is more complex than a marvel hero.

 LOOKS LIKE they're planning to kill me though. when you can process only so much in the short term and your brain acts ONLY on that thats a comic approach I apologise for grins that Ive caused when social concious is eliminated from the persona Ive grown a pretty big head over the years. oh, was born with one. No fatal error from the start I dont date all just be smart. TO START AT ZERO WHEN YOUR BORN BELOW LIFES HEROIC sigh have to go oh wait whats there to say about egos mines dont exist aside from around gay men >I LIKE> all that exists atm is a obese retarded pakistan boy is this guy autistic jesus  i dont want to take advantage of noone and hope i didnt but sure didnt seem like it! bye

No comments: