IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, September 11, 2023

"mother called me funky and the friends said im a junkie" - say who

in the pants i stay packin g bread i stay racking. horse play the anorexic remorse say the dyslexic. A ON THE LIST NUMBER ONE GET THE JIST YOUR RECORDS I DISSED NEVER ONE TO GET PISSED  i hate the fact that its mighty late rate the fact you lightly intimidate. IM YOUR RUSSIAN PUPPY EATIN BLUSHIN SLOPPY  i taint the paint im a saint in pain. i round about behind the curtain drown about im certain. FUCK OJ IM BART TIMES IS HARD SAYS YOUR LYRICAL BARD  HOLLA FABOLOUS NAMEAN i rap time running on clock jessica clap even though she got cock. my heart in the country but new york built hope it aint to quilt me . grindy on grind brandy on brian, LUST IM LACKIN AND LOOKIN CRUST IS CAKE AND IM COOKIN. i respect labor day shorty i save her day. i take the fall aint no wig im just that small aint no big. MORNING SEDUCE ME  INFUSE ME USE ME AND REFUSE ME. FUCK THE NURSE DICK SO BIG I WAS FUCKIN AT BIRTH. GOT U FEELIN SHOOK WE AT THE SHACK YA POINT SO MOOT I BLAST THE MAC CARS I STAY FORD ME LAMBO PLZ AFFORD ME  namean lol SAFELY I BET EM CROOKED I SET EM PUSSIES I PET EM 16 BARS KNOW I JET EM I ASPIRE N DEFEAT THE DEVIL U JUST PERSPIRE U AINT ON MY LEVEL.BROTHERS got families to feed just incase you bleed my verses youll need without sayin i do good deed in rap game im takin the lead.



r.i.p shaindy eckstein may you rest in peace up there hun. 04-14-84 I THink you were born dont remember DOD.

 

I PUT MY BEST FOOT FORWARD AND THE REST ARE BACK. well sunshine o mine im a saint amongst swine.

im one with comfort of masses i aced life fuck yale classes. its fun to frown cant look too far down! obama u do better in school than me ..PFFT

I UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION FUCK THE CIRCUMSTANCES I FREE THE NATION, NAMEAN

MY RHYMES GET DEEPER MARKET GET STEEPER DIVE INTO DEEPER THE GODDESS GET PEEPER

"QWERTY IM   QUEER FLIRTY NO FEAR." - Parcissus hi beyonce  cutie with a bootie i hope all is well in your life my peanut gal! u r very attractive on serious note though! TO MY GALS OF THE PAST IM THE MORAL OF THE STORY I DONT MIND SAYING SORRY DOES IMPOSSIBLE AID OR NEGATE THO NAMEANIES I FROLIC THIS WIT SYSTOLIC IN HEAT.


this post is for my man fabolous he was kind enough to visit me in rikers island ty fab :))))))))) but anyhow fab cmon now u know who todays illest ehehe

No comments: