IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

well

 Show you the bigger man at 100lbs soaking wet five foot ten. its come to where america a country of people ashamed to be sick or pavel ashamed to have a dick. masks, how long till people leave it alone will i live to see the day people let it be. i don't know how much they pressing down on my timer, as ill as iam rhymer. I been sick my whole life this isnt anything new i survived to 40...ashamed or whatever I'm just "parcissus". i  had guys come up to me imposing questions on testosterone damn Its come to where I can jerk off picturing myself naked. I'm only gay when I look at the mirror. so mr, tom cruise my son getting Top gunned you know who the Bottom Gunner is. i dont want to live at your house ofcourse but i fucked up and even if she cared for me WORLD POLITICS WONT ALLOW IT. so what now? someone must have an imagination thats "delicately precise"...advise judgement day befalls us bathroom stall it stalls us i aint one to endorse money even horsing around just to sound funny. "crackhead", fuck outa here anyone that even has that word in their vocabulary I tell you for blunt fact, I got more values than. r.i.p ms. eckstein i remember clearly u using the phrase "leftist BASTARD" ..so just on that note i'm right. cuz when im wrong i dont open my mouth

No comments: