IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, September 25, 2023

I'm just in high hopes my father a DECENT man who was troubled by secrecy. HIGH HOPES

 Here's wit. Post trauma I rumble OBAMA MY BUMBLE this summer I tumble in the hummer are humble. Brilliance at hand fuck the alliance Im a one man band Literary genius gone to waste thats alright I'm wearing toof paste. "Suffice to say death is near I hope I made myself dear" degree in western lit nah I read and dont remember shit. sub-arachnoid hemmorhage fucked a freak of natures brilliant mind. As a college professor handing out finals papers said "The amicable paul geller" lol as far as pops goes "When you are a married man even with just yourself you do it for family even if by yourself" - Parcissus at the moment I reckon bullets packing I get gun. Me unable to express myself is like the book without a shelf. You bother my row I murder ya so play games no more THIS COUNTRIES POLITICS RELY ON MY TICS GOD PLEASES IT SEEMS US THE REAPER HE HE GRIMS US MY YOUTH IS LONG DISTANT I FACE IT THIS INSTANT :( MADE GELLER A LEGEND NAME WITHOUT THE BADGE MUCH THE SAME  MY LIFE IS OPEN TO INTERPRETATION SOON IS BED TIME COME SEDATION. society I sleep in day dream I'm weeping. fuck your nietzche hes in the bucket tore his eye socket. whats behind honesty adds to my sum you see. Grief smoking spliff take a whiff turn stiff. role naughty nada john gotti gada. ....last but not least "I aid and heal the elf have I become a man in love with himself" Or even born to be. SIGH *Spits*

No comments: