IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, September 25, 2023

Every addict has his norm as it may be funky and have its form.

 Can't tell the difference between right and wrong how about if it shouts wrong at you your whole life then the concept of right is eliminated. I'm NOT a sociopath though. I think over the masses they try for my classes with drugs best off take passes. I'll turn a gay man straight or decide a puzzled mans fate. MY CREDENTIAL ON THE STREET ESSENTIAL WITH HOT BEAT. ITS MURDER SHE WRONG FUCK THIRD AND SHE CHOKED. "I'm the luck of the few despite my misfortune its true" - sickly P as matt falcon named a MMORPG character for me. a game. committed to ill in treason im spraying bullets with no reason. always got something to say in my darkest time or day. saying im not a lovable guy is like the fly button without the fly. the struggling stranger carrying heat in the ranger. i panic the riddle insane i fiddle. my intimacy is immune to the ties of far reach. im in the process of fucking is it fame im dying. I love myself, take a polite pass. I've grown a pretty BIG HEAD over the years. DOUFY DUCK DUEL LAUGHING LUCK FOOL. The sorrows of aging Parcissus. 

No comments: