IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, September 25, 2023

Genius in certainty not yet the curtain see.

 A grinning father a sinning mother god bless my HUMAN brother. cause im A CRIPPLED DUCK WITH THE CRAZIES NIPPLE TUCK WITH THE LAZIES. gELLER A LYRICAL GOD SEND ROCA FOLLA AINT BUT TREND. ZUCKERBERG FIRST OFF MY NAME EXCLUDED AS MY PUERTO RICAN BROTHER CONCLUDED. HEH NOW WITH GETTING OVER THE PAST YOU PUT MY EGO TO TEST.  my arrogance spittin bars im retulian from mars fuck the hollywood stars. IM SO FAR ABOVE THE MORALS OF THE MASSES RESTING ON CORALS TEACHING CLASSES. "I'm the rarest being call me creature living on welfare bum despite the fact I couldn't get any richer" - Sickly P IM AS MUCH A JUNKIE AS THE A STUDENT A FLUNKY. "juST LOOK HOW MUCH MY SUB-CONCIOUS HAD TRAPPED THE UNCONCIOUS I TAPPED" - Parcissus I don't want em makin empty promises i hope he dont i hope team obama sees past my font. Ofcourse I aint the brightest bulb in the box despite shiny pink socks. I ADD A COMEDIC TOUCH IF ITS NURTURE TOO MUCH. STOPPIN THE TOPPERS FUCK THE MAC IM ONE WITH THE WHOPPERS. thanks to pops I've NEVER had to lie aside the fact I've had to death defy. Rant #2 from sunday ends

No comments: