IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, August 31, 2023

I'm death defiant

 neff compliant. got me feeling amped this morning. I'm sorry to the gay community of america for spiteful remarks but I've been in 2 comas sub-arachnoid hemmorhage so you must understand with that kind of "brain impact" oddities will leave the mind. When I was one and twenty, she's not ukrainian or russian or american. she's just a boyish retarded girl. pussy aint go no descent savvy ass over I bent to god I make the demand for christ be lead singer of my band. Chosing this illusion Bruising and intruding. I got one up on lennon you know what the man on...Waking up in the morning knowing I'll get high in a week or two keeps me moving I take very long walks to keep the heart savvy. because I never had nothing or noone except the mirror. Well ms. kareva but she's a white socialite and I look like kevorkian's grandson with last name geller. So even if I was a success wouldn't move you catch my groove. My childhood has set a wild mood to screen stayed glued posted video nude I be that dude. I mumble I'm humble tuna I bumble off the track I go tumble winning royal rumble pocket change that I grumble hope upon cigarette stumble ;-) Well I'm done writing nonsense on "my blog". oh yeah I'm the only friend my father ever had. truth be spoken take care

No comments: