IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, September 29, 2023

k

 I don't do crime between right and wrong theres a line. I dont do wrong either to mr trump every section of my life was portrayed he agreed but trump not a big fan of rap. it gets boring though without inspiration living around here doesn't up really. reading aimlessly(cause of brain problem) satisfying but juvenile diabetic smoker my age it dulls up quick. waiting for the moment that satisfies eternity. i had that moment at 21 with a man with a vagina quiet tactful if you do witness. can I imagine a man of my appearance at adult communism well if democracy afforded me drugged up romantic life that ive lived i chose demo but ive had to live a life burried in sub-concious and to think my mind still gathered. I can't get into science between demo and communism so no comment. theres so many clinical variants its PHEW... and still the peanuts lay without braineef decay. dont know what im talkin about but i do talk IT. it just is nike #2. i dont know mr trump wanted me in forensic psych for rest of my life biden wants me...to...lost contact oh wait they say swallow your pride im too shallow to swallow but i do think putting ur mouth there is sickening first mouth i had on it was that of a guy im straight but with women i felt bad for them. this is how you know iam a STRAIGHT SYMPATHISER i put my mouth on it without feeling bad for myself. My concious only tends to others. letting emotion get ahead of your dick UNHEALTHY but i never let them get ahead of me. which has been ironically troubling

No comments: